Welcome, Join our Community today!
Software Cornwall is an independant Not for Profit organisation funded by our members, sponsors, and volunteers to create a self-sustaining hub for the tech community in Cornwall.
If you would you like to connect with Cornwall’s Tech community you are in the right place! We help connect, promote, represent and grow our community and we welcome all new members, volunteers and sponsors to join us.
Find out more about membership below and use our registration form to sign up and create your member profile, share jobs, news, events and more. Do please contact us if you would like to discuss what you are looking for and our membership options. Students – please click here for free Student Membership
- Grow – As a growth member you will get priority options on speaking and exhibiting at our tech connect events, priority promotion of your business services, news, events, jobs and offers through our community channels. Plus all the features included in our lower member levels.
- Recruit – As a recruiting member you gain access to our CV Bank with technology professionals and graduates looking to join your teams. You’ll receive email notifications when new CVs are added, plus the benefits of develop, promote and connect level benefits.
- Develop – As a develop member list events on our Events Calendar, and have them promoted through our social and email community news. Exhibit and Speak at Tech Connect events. Post jobs, news, offers and join our slack network and members directory.
- Promote – Gain the benefits of our entry level package, plus post your job vacancies to our Jobs Board. Share offers and discounts with the community, and exhibit at Tech Connect events.
- Connect – This is our entry level business membership, as a member of software cornwall you will be listed in our Tech Directory, invited to our slack network and you can post news to the site that will be shared with the community. If you are a sole trader, or freelancer you can select the £80 Freelance option for this same package.
As a member you can take advantage of free tickets to our quarterly Tech Connect events, and, take advantage of exclusive member offers and discounts. We will keep you up to date with community news through our slack network, social media and email channels.
As well as membership we have a variety of sponsorship options for events, activities and campaigns, for further details please contact us. If you would like to work with Software Cornwall please email email@example.com
If you are unsure which level fits your business, or you would like to discuss why you would like to join us, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership is an annual subscription and paid yearly. Fees are subject to VAT. We will send you confirmation and an invoice to the email provided. You can set up payment through Gocardless here https://www.softwarecornwall.org/gocardless/
Please note access to post jobs and view cv candidates requires activation, we will let you know as soon as you are set up.
Our Freelance membership is for independant freelancer/sole traders
Your membership will help support our wide range of education activites and the promotion and representation of our tech community both locally and nationally.
If you are not sure which membership to choose do please contact us, if the services you are looking for are not included please contact us to discuss a custom package for your organisation.
As well as membership, Software Cornwall works with a number of organisations who provide support through sponsorship, in kind and collaborative working. If you would like to work with Software Cornwall as a sponsor or in partnership please email email@example.com