Supporting Cornwall’s Growing Tech Community
Connecting, Promoting and Supporting the tech community in Cornwall
Student FREE – as a student connect with the community, join learning experiences and find career opportunities, get discounts of training and skills through the network.
Friend £50 – an individual personal membership to connect with the community, join in activities and support our network
Freelance £80 – Self employed or Start ups, get the benefit of individual membership plus a listing for your business, post your news and find contract and collaboration opportunities on our slack network
Connect – £128 – Entry level business membership, includes a business listing, opportunites to post your news and connect with the business community through our slack network and members events and activites
Promote £256 – Connect with the community, post jobs and news and gain extra visibility and promotion through the Software Cornwall network.
Develop £512 – Step up your membership, get help with developing your business with added benefits of business support signposting and referals. Get access to contract opportunities and proactive matching with potential clients as well as all the other benefits of connecting and promoting through Software Cornwall
Recruit £1024 – Get the inside track on job candidates, proactive promotion of your job vacancies and help finding support for your business and employees. Benefit from business support information and promotion of your business.
Grow £1500 – For high growth businesses gain the benefit of being a headline member of the network, get all the benefits of being part of the Software Cornwall Community. Bespoke support for you and your business to support the growth of your business.
Tailored packages available
Software Cornwall is a Not for Profit organisation and its activites are funded and delivered through the support of its members, sponsors and volunteers. We welcome all new members, you can join Software Cornwall as an individual or as an organisation.
As well as membership, Software Cornwall works with a number of organisations who provide support through sponsorship, in kind and collaborative working. View our community page or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To join please complete the form at the bottom of the page
- Connect with others : Collaboration and networking – exchange of knowledge, best practice and skills
- Keep informed on the opportunities available to your business : Updates, News and Information including Signposting and advice on business services, local business facilities, funding and support services relevant to the software industry
- Representation at, and Access to events and shows where Software Cornwall are exhibiting
- Support the growth of your team : Assistance with recruitment, access to latest CVs received, vacancy promotion online, through social media sharing and at careers fairs and events.
- Helping to promote your business : At events, Directory listing on Software Cornwall website, use of Member logo and access to Software Cornwall PR channels to share business information and news.
- Membership of the Software Cornwall Slack network a community social network providing news and information for members and a forum for discussions and collaboration.
- Access the skills and services you need : Discounts on professional level training courses, conferences and business services
- Promote Cornwall as a serious location for hi-tech business, nationally and internationally. Support the creation of workspace and infrastructure to provide an environment to enable digital businesses to grow.
- Support Software Cornwall’s business, skills, career and promotional events to raise the visibility and awareness of our community within Cornwall, nationally and internationally.
- Position Cornwall’s tech industry as a significant growth sector deserving of support from the public sector and funding bodies
- Fix and Fill the careers pipeline : Inspiring people into careers in digital technology – Fix and Continuously improve awareness and accessibility of short and long term ‘recruitment pipelines’ through engagement with schools, colleges, Universities, Job Centres and other educational and employment organisations. Support Code Clubs, Learn to Code events and promotion of software careers at events and locations across the county
- Join in Software Cornwall voluntary and promotional activities such as projects, events and campaigns to support careers development. For example volunteer to support joint events, or get help to set up and run activities such as code clubs and meet ups in your area.
Please fill out the form below to join Software Cornwall
We will send you confirmation and an invoice to the email provided. You can set up payment through Gocardless here https://www.softwarecornwall.org/gocardless/