This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
What we do
Bespokesoft is concerned with the development of bespoke, high-quality software and web applications. Specialising in systems with complex business logic and highly connected data. Providing a versatile approach to software services that has led to carrying out work in a diverse range of sectors that include: Transportation, Biotechnology and Digital Media.
How we do it
At Bespokesoft we value relationships over projects, trust over technology and people over processes. This means all consultation is provided on a no-commitment basis and we will work with you in a way where you do not feel locked into a relationship due to a fear of the unknown. We value going that extra step to set ourselves from the plethora of "sausage factory" development houses that can be found from a simple Google search. This attention to quality and craftsmanship means we take things like technical debt, architecture design and requirement capture seriously (where a face to face meeting always trumps a conference call).
Following Agile principles means Bespokesoft has the ability to take on dynamic projects where iterative development can facilitate changing requirements in domains that are in constant flux with goals resembling moving targets rather than static ones.
Please get in touch to find out how you can benefit from the software services we offer.
- Consultation: requirements capture, project planning, microservices, automation
- Agile Development: Integrate with existing scrum teams, offer support in achieving iterative and dynamic development approach.
- Graph Databases: Expertise using Neo4J with highly connected data.
- Code Quality: High standards in code quality and technical debt reduction
- Hosting: Taking care of all hosting needs.