About LumiraDx Care Solutions
LumiraDX is a global health technology business based in Camborne, Cornwall delivering coordinated care solutions and unrivalled healthcare diagnostics. As part of the wider LumiraDx global group, we put accurate results into the hands of care teams and their patients quickly, simply and reliably to guide better informed decisions for better health outcomes, experiences and value.
We know that technology has a vital role to play in the future of healthcare, which is why we focus on innovation, craftsmanship and collaboration to develop products which enhance and simplify the management of long-term conditions.
We work alongside care teams and patients to co-design and deliver relevant care solutions to the challenges they face, with the vision to improve health outcomes and increase choice for patients.
We have an award-winning workplace where employee wellbeing is a key focus and we offer the following:
- Free daily lunch with dietary options available
- Off-road parking
- Healthy snacks and refreshments
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Access to life-coach in work time
- Discounted membership at local gym
- Sociable working environment with regular staff events
- Ongoing healthy workplace initiatives
- Team lunches and kudos cards to recognise and celebrate success
- Within a 10-minute drive of local beaches and countryside
- 5% non-contributory employer pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Programming and scripting languages for web applications and automation
- Applications and Tools (Visual Studio, Team City, IIS, Windows MS SQL)
- Libraries and Frameworks (API, MVC, .NET Framework, Entity Framework, REST)
- Process and Methodology (Agile, TDD, BDD, SOLID, Continuous Improvement)
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills with ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organisation
- Planning and decision making
- Strong analytical skills with ability to investigate issues, diagnose root cause and recommend appropriate corrective action
- An adaptable and flexible approach to work, individuals and groups
- Innovative thinking
- A high degree of integrity, confidentiality and commitment
To oversee and educate code architecture and develop software to meet functional requirements and agreed standards and specifications within the Agile framework used by LumiraDX.
- To write, test and maintain computer programs and associated documentation to specifications agreed with the Software Development Manager.
- To liaise with clients, business partners and others in the development and deployment of programs
- To liaise with the lead software architect to educate and oversee that the development of software solutions are in line with the architectural vision, best practices and principles.
- To oversee the development, review and documentation of the code architecture including but not limited to code modelling, interface and API design.
- To contribute to the overall technology strategy of the department attending the architectural reviews with the technical development manager and lead software architect
- To work with the lead software architect to ensure that code and solution architectural documentation is created and is kept up to date for LumiraDX Care Solutions
- Work with Product Owners and Test Analysts to define acceptance criteria, ensuring that both functional and non-functional requirements are captured.
- Possible line management responsibility for Software Developers and Test Analysts
£32,500 – £42,500 DOE
Please read the job and person specifications linked here. Please also complete the application form and return it with an optional CV to Careers@lumiradx.co.uk
Please note that CVs received without a fully completed application form will not be considered.
Applications from overseas candidates will only be considered if they already have a valid UK work visa.