Want to make a difference to people’s lives? We’re looking for an enthusiastic, switched on Product Owner to help us create our next generation of health condition or therapy specific care solutions. You will be confident working with patients and clinicians to understand their problems and needs and will use this knowledge to design products which give individuals the knowledge, skills and confidence to better understand and manage their health
Can you organise, summarise, clarify and communicate ideas simply, succinctly and accurately? We need someone who can take complex problems and provide direction and clarity, motivating and enabling our development team to deliver. You will be passionate about delivering products with a great user experience and work with our user experience team to deliver easy to use and straightforward user journeys.
About LumiraDx Care Solutions
We are a part of a global health technology business. From our Cornwall base, we deliver coordinated care solutions. From clinical decision support software, to clever patient apps and data analytics, our joined-up solutions connect the patient with their care team and deliver accurate, up-to-date information and connectivity, for better health, better experiences and better value
We know that technology has a vital role to play in the future of healthcare, which is why we focus on innovation, craftsmanship and collaboration in our teams to develop products which are not only safe and effective, but are also great to look at, easy to use, interactive and fun.
We have a friendly, supportive and dynamic culture that we are proud of, built around Agile working, emotional intelligence and iterative development. We develop our staff to be excellent in their role, but also to be ambassadors of our culture and values.
We have an award-winning ‘healthy’ workplace where employee wellbeing matters. Some benefits include:
- Free daily lunch including special dietary requirements
- Off-road parking
- Free Healthy snacks and refreshments
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Discounted membership at local gym
- Sociable working environment with regular staff events
- Located within a 10-minute drive of local beaches and countryside
- 5% non-contributory employer pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Demonstrable experience working as part of a software team using Agile processes and techniques
- Able to articulate a clear product vision, goals and rational behind decisions
- Able to really listen to and empathise with customers and users to understand the underlying problem to solve
- Able to work with others to create easy to use and useful products
- Able to clearly define, document and communicate user stories
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills with ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organisation
- Planning and decision making
- Strong analytical skills with ability to organise, summarise, clarify and communicate ideas simply, succinctly and accurately
- An adaptable and flexible approach to work, individuals and groups
- Enthusiastic and optimistic
- Interested in people and technology
To enable LumiraDx Care Solutions to achieve its vision and business goals by ensuring the right functionality gets developed in the most effective way possible for a product.
- To drive towards improving a particular business goal and co-ordinate work and communicate across departments in line with this.
- To communicate the product vision, direction and principles and to ensure that new functionality aligns with them.
- To talk to and work with our customers and end users to understand their problems and goals.
- To design features and products that will solve our customer’s and end user’s problems.
- To create low fidelity mock ups, story maps and process flows and work with user experience analysts to design highly usable workflows and screens.
- To maintain the product backlog.
- To support the product delivery team to deliver new features and products by sprint planning, prioritising stories and managing scope.
- To be a ‘window to the customer/user’ – communicating the problems we are trying to solve and why, together with communicating and documenting the business rules and working with the team to define acceptance criteria for stories.
£35,000 to £40,000 DOE
Please read the job and person specifications enclosed with this document. Please also complete the application form and return it with an optional CV to Careers@lumiradx.co.uk by the deadline.
Please note that CVs received without a fully completed application form will not be considered.
Applications from overseas candidates will only be considered if they already have a valid UK work visa.
Closing date: 28th July 2017