Do you have extensive experience in planning and delivering complex projects?
Colateral is a UK based Software as a Service provider to large national and multi-national retailers and brands. Our product enables rapid streamlining and management of marketing campaigns in stores. In addition to helping drive increased revenues with more accurate and targeted messaging, we help retailers to cut costs on campaign planning and production and improve store communications and display compliance.
We are currently looking for a Temporary Project Manager, with a proven track record of delivering Technical / Software projects, to join our team.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Proven project management experience with a track record of managing and delivering complex, multi-disciplinary SaaS projects, from concept and planning to successful completion
- Ability to provide sound leadership
- Experience delivering projects within cross-functional teams, working closely with design and development
- Familiarity with a range of project management methodologies and the ability to adapt your approach as and when required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Agile experience is essential- Scrum, Kanban etc.
The chosen candidate will need to manage two specific projects to success. You will need to be a self-starter who can build relationships quickly across the business and hit the ground running.
This is a temporary full-time post for 2 months, with the potential for a permanent position.
Applicants must have a legal right to work in the UK and start immediately.
Location: Truro/home based in Cornwall
To apply, please email your CV and a brief covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org