What We Want
We are looking for a front-end developer who brings passion and positivity to the team, someone capable of programming an ambitious project that demonstrates the potential of digital. You will be bridging the gaps within the content division, collaborating with a team of designers, back-end developers and producers to create both a customer facing website and user facing dashboard. We want to see a strong portfolio that demonstrates your previous work making distinct use of cutting-edge web technologies and techniques. You should be a creative technical thinker with the desire to feedback into the ideation process and openly share your ideas with team members, bringing your own knowledge and experience to the project.
The Ideal Candidate Should be:
- Strong team player with the ability to collaborate closely with designers and back-end developers.
- Excited and curious about learning new technologies as well as the sharing of ideas and collaborating.
- Adept at communication in order to help the team to understand technical opportunities and limitations.
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of the Adobe suite of products, particularly Photoshop
- Strong understanding and experience of Responsive Web Design.
Testing compliance and compatibility cross-browser cross-platform and cross-device
- Proficient in front-end frameworks, specifically Bootstrap
- Strong debugging principles and perseverance
- Strong understanding of modern web application workflow tools and build processes
- Strong understanding of design
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to develop creative concepts and interactive experiences
- Ability to self-manage and work within deadlines
Added Extras Would be:
- Proficiency of PHP
- Understanding of Drupal
- Knowledge of Sass/Less and integration
- HTML 5 (Canvas/WebGL.WebAudio API/Etc.)
- Experience of development tools (GIT/Gulp/Webpack)
- Knowledge of good design with UI and UX concepts
- Knowledge of accessibility and web standards
- Well versed in performance and speed optimised techniques
- Able to create modular, reusable and maintainable code
- Passionate about Music
- Bachelor in Computer Science or closely related
- Experienced in successfully collaborating on complex content, design and development projects working across multiple teams both internally and externally
This is a collaborative role with flexibility in technique and application, we want someone who can take the lead in their field.
What we offer in Return
- Competitive rates of pay – £25,000 – £30,000 pro rata, depending on experience.
- Social activities and team building excursions.
- Flexible working hours.
- Be part of an energetic, successful and talented team.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org