Oh So Social are international, multi-award winning social media marketing specialists based in Cornwall. What we do is oh so simple. We provide expert social media marketing knowledge to help your business really get results online, through comprehensive social media management, training, on-going support and strategy development. We are a small and elite team of social media and digital marketing experts led by self-confessed social media geek Katherine.
We have recently taken steps to become a remote team, as such, this position can be work from home or at the Penryn office, depending on the candidate’s wishes. This is also a part-time flexible position at approximately 20 hours a week.
Purpose of Role:
Managing client-based social media and marketing campaigns, you will be the first port of call for your own portfolio of clients. Typical duties will involve:
• Daily account checks
• Client liaison
• Planning short-term social media and marketing calendars for a range of clients
• Content creation for social media marketing campaigns
• Ensuring engagement and account growth
• Social media scheduling using a range of tools
• Social media ad management
• Depending on client portfolio there may be elements of email marketing, blogging, PR and design
• Running reports for clients about the performance of their social media campaigns
No two days are going to be the same, so your can-do attitude and ability to multi-task will be key to your success.
This is a great opportunity for someone with creative flair and copy-writing skill to learn more about social media.
· Hard working and reliable
· Confident communication and interpersonal skills
· Professional manner for client liaison
· Strong team player
· Ability to work independently and with a high level of initiative
· Creative flair – good eye for design, a great ideas person and willing to share!
· The ability to write great copy – everything from snappy sentences to longer pieces
· Social media savvy
· Experience in writing social media content, blogs, PR or email campaigns
· Experience in basic social media ad management
· Brilliant literacy and numeracy skills
· Good IT skills
· Customer service experience
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter explaining why you are interested in the role, along with any examples of your work you’d like to share with us. If you’re invited to interview, you will be asked to prepare some example social media content for a client.
If you have any questions or would like further information please contact Katherine.
Send applications to email@example.com
Closing date 22nd November 2019
Interviews will take place on Thursday 28th November 2019
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.