£17,000 pro rata – 6 month contract
Oh So Social are international, multi-award winning social media marketing specialists based in Cornwall. What we do is oh so simple. We provide expert social media marketing knowledge to help your business really get results online, through comprehensive social media management, training, on-going support and strategy development. We are a small and elite team of social media and digital marketing experts led by self-confessed social media geek Katherine.
We have recently taken steps to become a remote team, as such, this position can be work from home or at the Penryn office, depending on the candidate wishes. This is also a part-time flexible position at approximately 10 hours a week.
Purpose of Role:
Working across the Oh So Social and newly created Oh So Savvy brands you will be responsible for a range of marketing and event management duties including;
• Social media
• Email marketing
• Conference and speaker opportunity pitches
• Finding and securing growth opportunities
• Quote writing
• Event planning
• Website edits
• Marketing material creation
• Award application writing
• Blog writing
This role will involve working closely with the Director and helping to grow both brands.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a creative flair and copy-writing skill to learn more about social media.
• Hard working and reliable
• Confident communication and interpersonal skills
• Professional manner for client liaison
• Strong team player
• Ability to work independently and with a high level of initiative
• Creative flair – good eye for design, a great ideas person and willing to share!
• Email marketing experience
• PR experience
• Social media savvy
• Experience working in a marketing role
• The ability to write great copy – everything from snappy sentences to longer pieces
• Experience in basic social media management
• Brilliant literacy and numeracy skills
• Good IT skills
• Basic design skills
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter explaining why you are interested in the role, along with any examples of your work you’d like to share with us. If you’re invited to interview, you will be asked to prepare some example marketing material.
If you have any questions or would like further information please contact Katherine.
Send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 22nd November 2019
Interviews will take place on Friday 29th November 2019
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.