A dynamic health technology provider based in Cornwall.
We are looking for an experienced Software Test Engineer on a full-time, permanent basis, to develop software to meet functional requirements and agreed standards and specifications within the agile framework used by LumiraDx.
Reporting to the Lead Test Engineer, you will work closely with other members of the software development team, the solution architect, the engineering manager and the product owner. You may also liaise with medical professionals, end users, marketing and customer services teams as necessary.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
To work within an Agile environment as part of a cross functional team consisting of Product Owners, UX Designers, Software Engineers, Test Engineers and representatives from other departments
• Contribute to Sprint Planning and daily stand ups to develop User Story’s, Acceptance Criteria and Effort scoring with a Testing focus
• Analyse the Impact and risk of User Story’s against existing systems and select appropriate testing strategies to validate
• Design, develop and maintain appropriate automated and manual tests, existing Testing Suites and Frameworks and work with DevOps to integrate test artefacts into a continuous test and CI/CD pipeline
• Undertake a full range of test activities for example Structural, Functional/Non-Functional, Behavioural, Regression and Exploratory testing across Unit, Integration, System and Performance stages. Investigation of issues, and defect recording
• To work within test, design and development standards by actively participate in reviews, methodologies and evolving processes while providing the right degree of challenge to ensure quality
• Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of core system and processes, and how those systems and processes interact (end-to-end testing).
Essential Skills/ Experience
• Experience working within software development
• Be well versed in a variety of testing techniques and test approaches
• Be experienced in breaking down complex designs into smaller, manageable areas to test
• Extensive experience of Test Design; Execution; Defect Management across several projects
• Solid experience in manual and automated testing
• Use of SQL databases to run queries
• C#/Visual Studio and or Scripting/Programming ability
• Defect logging using a test management tool
• Good Commercial Awareness
• Excellent collaboration skills
Highly Desirable Skills/ Experience
• Performance Testing
• Web based GUI’s
• Windows based clients
• Understanding of information governance, privacy and data security
• Knowledge of or experience of working with ISO9001, ISO13485 & ISO27001.
• Understanding of risk management
To apply for this job please visit lumiradxukaccount.bamboohr.com.