About LumiraDx Care Solutions and LumiraDx
LumiraDx is a global health technology business, delivering safer, more effective and cost-efficient, diagnostic-led care.
Our vision is to improve patient outcomes and lower healthcare costs. To achieve this, we deliver accurate, actionable health data quickly and simply, wherever and whenever it’s needed.
Our unique integration of health and point of care diagnostic data, smart technology platform and supported self-care programmes delivers dynamic, digital healthcare solutions across whole populations that can be customised to meet the demanding healthcare requirements of today.
Our Care Solutions development unit, based at our Cornwall site, is responsible for delivering clinical knowledge, education and intelligent technology via our software and platform to enable care teams to move patients with long-term conditions toward supported, self-care.
We are looking for a Systems Integration & Data Migration Engineer to work within the Professional Services Team to help support the implementation of solutions for new customers.
We have an award-winning workplace situated five minutes from local beaches, where employee wellbeing is a key focus. We are proud of our culture and operate in a sociable, relaxed and fast paced environment where innovation and collaboration is encouraged. We offer many employee benefits including, free teas, coffee, soft drinks and fruit. We also offer discounted membership at local gyms, car parking and access to our Life Coach during work time. We put on two social events per year and we offer a 6% employer pension scheme and 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays.
· Degree in Computer Science or at least three years’ recent experience in systems integration and/or data migration
· SQL Server scripting experience
· Understanding of databases, CSV, MS Access and other data formats
· Understanding of and willingness to work with Agile tools and methodologies
· Understanding of equality and diversity issues
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong analytical skills with ability to investigate issues, diagnose root cause and recommend appropriate corrective action.
· Have a rigorous, methodical approach with excellent attention to detail.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for leading system integrations and data migrations for LumiraDx Care Solutions in the UK, ROI and worldwide.
- Provide valuable support to the pre-sales and fulfilment processes to define appropriate data migration approaches, interface architecture design and effort estimates/timescales based on customer requirements.
- Write, test and maintain interface channels (primarily HL7) on the Iguana integration engine and other LumiraDx integration solutions.
- Create internal and customer documentation describing interface architecture design.
- Liaise with third party hosting providers to enable customer VPN access to data centres to support interface channels.
- Analyse and resolve any interface failures or issues with support from the Customer Services and Software Development Teams.
- Liaise with clients, business partners and others in the design, setup and deployment of interface channels and architecture.
£32,000 – £35,000
Please e-mail email@example.com for a full recruitment pack and application form or submit your CV as an expression of interest in the role.
Applications from overseas candidates will only be considered if they already have a valid UK work visa.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.