We are a health technology business entering a stage of rapid expansion. To support this growth, we are looking for a Software Test Automation Engineer to work as part of an agile development team to test all software developed by LumiraDx Care Solutions UK Ltd to the agreed standards and specifications.
This role would suite a hands-on developer/tester comfortable using and developing with c#, specflow cucumber, integrating to restful API’s, using json, xml, utilising SDK’s, working with Selenium, html, css, and SQL. Have the ability to independently undertake small development projects to produce reusable library methods and test steps for use by junior testers.
LumiraDx Care Solutions operate from Camborne within a professional and friendly environment focused on clear commercial targets. We are proud of our award-winning culture where we focus on wellbeing, innovation and people development to deliver outstanding products and meet commercial targets. LumiraDx also has offices across the world including Germany, Sweden, South America and Boston delivering a range of health technology software and devices.
We have an award-winning workplace situated five minutes from local beaches, where employee wellbeing is a key focus. We are proud of our culture and operate in a sociable, relaxed and fast paced environment where innovation and collaboration is encouraged. We offer many employee benefits including free lunch twice a week, free teas, coffee, soft drinks and fruit. We also offer discounted membership at local gyms, a range of wellbeing initiatives and access to our Life Coach during work time. We put on two social events per year and we offer a 6% non-contributory employer pension scheme and 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To work within an Agile environment as part of a cross functional team consisting of Product Owners, UX Designers, Software Engineers, Test Engineers and representatives from other departments.
- To contribute to the design and implementation of automation framework components that enable test implementation across web and mobile channels; enabling frequent releases at a reduced cost to the business while increasing coverage and improving the scalability of the software.
- To contribute to the definition and shaping of the Lumira software test strategy, methodology, procedures and guidelines. This could include producing documentation and facilitating workshops.
- Contribute to Sprint Planning and daily stand ups to develop User Story’s, Acceptance Criteria and Effort scoring with a Testing focus.
- Analyse the impact and risk of User Story’s against existing systems and select appropriate testing strategies to validate.
- Design, develop and maintain appropriate automated and manual tests, existing Testing Suites and Frameworks and work with DevOps to integrate test artefacts into a continuous test and CI/CD pipeline.
- Undertake a full range of test activities for example Structural, Functional/Non-Functional, Behavioural, Regression and Exploratory testing across Unit, Integration, System and Performance stages. Investigation of issues, and defect recording.
- Experienced in developing and testing software
- .Net Framework
- Visual Studio
- Be well versed in a variety of testing approaches.
- Good analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Agile practices.
£25,000 – £36,000 DOE
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a full recruitment pack and application form or submit your CV as an expression of interest in the role.
Applications from overseas candidates will only be considered if they already have a valid UK work visa.