About LumiraDx Care Solutions and LumiraDx
LumiraDx is a global health technology business, delivering safer, more effective and cost-efficient, diagnostic-led care.
Our vision is to improve patient outcomes and lower healthcare costs. To achieve this, we deliver accurate, actionable health data quickly and simply, wherever and whenever it’s needed.
Our unique integration of health and point of care diagnostic data, smart technology platform and supported self-care programmes delivers dynamic, digital healthcare solutions across whole populations that can be customised to meet the demanding healthcare requirements of today.
Our Care Solutions development unit, based at our Cornwall site, is responsible for delivering clinical knowledge, education and intelligent technology via our software and platform to enable care teams to move patients with long-term conditions toward supported, self-care.
We have an award-winning workplace situated five minutes from local beaches, where employee wellbeing is a key focus. We are proud of our culture and operate in a sociable, relaxed and fast paced environment where innovation and collaboration is encouraged. We offer many employee benefits including, free teas, coffee, soft drinks and fruit. We also offer discounted membership at local gyms, car parking and access to our Life Coach during work time. We put on two social events per year and we offer a 6% employer pension scheme and 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays.
Experience in programming and scripting languages for web applications and automation (C#, JSON)
Applications and Tools (Visual Studio & Windows)
Libraries and Frameworks (API, MVC, .NET Framework, entity Framework, React, jQuery)
Process and Methodology (Agile, TDD)
API experience from design and modelling through to implementation
OAuth / OpenID
UI Design (e.g. HTML, CSS, Bootstrap)
Awareness of AWS features
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
1. To write, test and maintain computer programs and associated documentation to specifications agreed with the Software Engineering Manager.
2. To liaise with clients, business partners and others in the development and deployment of programs.
3. To liaise with the Solution Architect and Engineering lead to develop software solutions in line with the architectural vision, best practices and principles.
4. To contribute to the development, review and documentation of the code architecture.
5. Contribute to the definition and update of an adequate software development strategy, methodology, procedures and guidelines that can be applied to all products under development.
6. Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of core system and processes, and how those systems and processes interact.
7. Work with colleagues, customers and business partners to understand and detail user stories and provide estimates for development effort needed.
8. Work with Product Owners and Test Engineers to define acceptance criteria, ensuring that both functional and non-functional requirements are captured.
9. Attend/lead document walkthroughs and reviews of project documentation when required from a development perspective.
10. To deliver product demonstrations to the Product Owner and business stakeholders and to actively participate in development peer reviews.
11. To work within LumiraDx design and development standards using our agreed agile working practices and methodologies.
£33,000 – 37,500 (depending on experience)
Please read the job and person specifications enclosed with this document. Please send your CV to careers@LumiraDx.co.uk by 27th March 2019.
Applications from overseas candidates will only be considered if they already have a valid UK work visa.
Applications will be reviewed after the closing date and a short list of candidates will be selected for a first stage interview at our Camborne office.
If selected you will be asked to bring the following original documents (photocopies will not be accepted) to the interview:
· Proof of identity (e.g. a valid passport)
· Eligibility to work in the UK
· Proof of qualifications
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.