About LumiraDx Care Solutions and LumiraDx
LumiraDX is a global health technology business based in Camborne, Cornwall delivering coordinated care solutions and unrivalled healthcare diagnostics. As part of the wider LumiraDx global group, we put accurate results into the hands of care teams and their patients quickly, simply and reliably to guide better informed decisions for better health outcomes, experiences and value.
We know that technology has a vital role to play in the future of healthcare, which is why we focus on innovation, craftsmanship and collaboration to develop products which enhance and simplify the management of long-term conditions.
We work alongside care teams and patients to co-design and deliver relevant care solutions to the challenges they face, with the vision to improve health outcomes and increase choice for patients.
We have an award-winning workplace situated five minutes from local beaches, where employee wellbeing is a key focus. We are proud of our culture and operate in a sociable, relaxed and fast paced environment where innovation and collaboration is encouraged. We offer many employee benefits including free lunch three days per week, free teas, coffee, soft drinks and fruit. We also offer discounted membership at a local gym, a childcare voucher scheme and access to our Life Coach during work time. We put on two social events per year and we offer a 5% non-contributory employer pension scheme and 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays.
- Experience in programming and scripting languages for web applications and automation (C#, JSON)
- Applications and Tools (Visual Studio & Windows)
Libraries and Frameworks (API, MVC, .NET Framework, entity Framework, jQuery)
- Process and Methodology (Agile, TDD)
- Ability to confidently present information and demonstrate code to colleagues and business stakeholders
- Ability to constructively challenge and influence code design
- Strong analytical skills with ability to investigate issues, diagnose root cause and recommend appropriate corrective action
- An adaptable and flexible approach to work, individuals and groups
- A natural problem solver with a passion for continuous improvement
- Innovative thinking
- A high degree of integrity, confidentiality and commitment
- To write, test and maintain computer programs and associated documentation to specifications agreed with the Software Development Manager.
- To liaise with clients, business partners and others in the development and deployment of programs.
- To liaise with the lead software architect and software development lead to develop software solutions in line with the architectural vision, best practices and principles.
- To contribute to the development, review and documentation of the code architecture.
- Contribute to the definition and update of an adequate software development strategy, methodology, procedures and guidelines that can be applied to all products under development.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of core system and processes, and how those systems and processes interact.
- Work with colleagues, customers and business partners to understand and detail user stories and provide estimates for development effort needed.
- Work with Product Owners and Test Analysts to define acceptance criteria, ensuring that both functional and non-functional requirements are captured.
- Attend/lead document walkthroughs and reviews of project documentation when required from a development perspective.
- To deliver product demonstrations to the Product Owner and business stakeholders and to actively participate in development peer reviews.
- To work within LumiraDx design and development standards using our agreed agile working practices and methodologies.
£30,000 – £37,500 DOE
18 July 2018
Please read the job and person specifications linked here. Please also complete the application form and return it with an optional CV to Careers@lumiradx.co.uk
Please note that CVs received without a fully completed application form will not be considered.
Applications from overseas candidates will only be considered if they already have a valid UK work visa.