About LumiraDx Care Solutions and LumiraDx
LumiraDX is a global health technology business based in Camborne, Cornwall delivering coordinated care solutions and unrivalled healthcare diagnostics. As part of the wider LumiraDx global group, we put accurate results into the hands of care teams and their patients quickly, simply and reliably to guide better informed decisions for better health outcomes, experiences and value.
We know that technology has a vital role to play in the future of healthcare, which is why we focus on innovation, craftsmanship and collaboration to develop products which enhance and simplify the management of long-term conditions.
We work alongside care teams and patients to co-design and deliver relevant care solutions to the challenges they face, with the vision to improve health outcomes and increase choice for patients.
We have an award-winning workplace situated five minutes from local beaches, where employee wellbeing is a key focus. We are proud of our culture and operate in a sociable, relaxed and fast paced environment where innovation and collaboration is encouraged. We offer many employee benefits including free lunch three days per week, free teas, coffee, soft drinks and fruit. We also offer discounted membership at a local gym, a childcare voucher scheme and access to our Life Coach during work time. We put on two social events per year and we offer a 5% non-contributory employer pension scheme and 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays.
- Proven experience in automated build and deployment of the software development pipeline and administration tasks;
- Object orientated programming and scripting languages for web applications and automation;
- Continuous deployment and integration;
- Deployment of containerisation, VMs, DB, network architecture, etc;
- Hands on experience in Cloud environments (AWS, Azure, VMWare, Hyper-v, etc);
- Microsoft stack (IIS, Windows, MS SQLServer);
Networking and server management and configuration
- Infrastructure operational support.
Comfortable setting up CI/CD pipeline;
- Experience of configuration management tools like Chef, Puppet, Docker etc.is required as well as version control software like GitHub/SVN;
- You should be able to build and manage jobs based upon builds tools like Jenkins, Maven and/or Ansible;
- Experience in monitoring tools such as Nagios, New Relic, Cacti, Solar Wind.
1. Work as part of a cross functional product team primarily focused on:
- Design, development, implementation and documentation of an automated build, configuration and deployment pipeline
- Deploy product and infrastructure updates and configuration changes to local, regional and international environments
- Providing support for the reporting and incident management of product environments
- Release Management & Versioning
- Containerization and container orchestration with Docker (LumiraDx applications, middleware and build servers)
- Monitor systems, application and vulnerabilities to ensure they are secure and deliver high performance
- Ensure consistency and alignment of automated tooling, framework, methods and processes with the wider DevOps engineers in the other product teams
2. Work with the software development team to support our web and mobile applications continuous integration and deployment processes to meet business requirements.
3. Champion infrastructure and continuous integration engineering best practices with the team to develop appropriate processes to ensure adherence while maintaining software quality.
4. Provide input into design and architect regulated infrastructure improvements to continue to support our medical products and services.
5. Own and lead the automation of the release and configuration change management process.
6. Proactively keep abreast of industry developments, skills and technologies and share information, ideas and best practice with development team members to improve software quality and automation.
7. Be an active member of the On Call (out of hours) team to support the resolution of production issues.
8. Ensure consistency and alignment of automated tooling, framework, methods and processes with the wider DevOps engineers in the other product teams.
£36,000 – £39,000 DOE
Friday 29 June 2018
Please read the job and person specifications linked here. Please also complete the application form and return it with an optional CV to Careers@lumiradx.co.uk
Please note that CVs received without a fully completed application form will not be considered.
Applications from overseas candidates will only be considered if they already have a valid UK work visa.