About LumiraDx Care Solutions and LumiraDx
LumiraDX is a global health technology business based in Camborne, Cornwall delivering coordinated care solutions and unrivalled healthcare diagnostics. As part of the wider LumiraDx global group, we put accurate results into the hands of care teams and their patients quickly, simply and reliably to guide better informed decisions for better health outcomes, experiences and value.
We know that technology has a vital role to play in the future of healthcare, which is why we focus on innovation, craftsmanship and collaboration to develop products which enhance and simplify the management of long-term conditions.
We work alongside care teams and patients to co-design and deliver relevant care solutions to the challenges they face, with the vision to improve health outcomes and increase choice for patients.
- Experience working within software development
- Be well versed in a variety of testing techniques and test approaches
- Be experienced in breaking down complex designs into smaller, manageable areas to test
- Extensive experience of Test Design; Execution; Defect Management across a number of projects
- Use of SQL databases to run queries
- Defect logging using a test management tool
- C#/Visual Studio and or Scripting/Programming ability.
- Web based GUI’s
- Windows based clients
- To work within an Agile environment as part of a cross functional team consisting of Product Owners, UX Designers, Developers, Testers and representatives from other departments.
- Contribute to Sprint Planning and daily stand ups to develop User Story’s, Acceptance Criteria and Effort scoring with a Testing focus.
- Analyse the Impact and risk of User Story’s against existing systems and select appropriate testing strategies to validate.
- Design, develop and maintain appropriate automated and manual tests, existing Testing Suites and Frameworks and work with DevOps to integrate test artefacts into a continuous test and CI/CD pipeline.
- Undertake a full range of test activities for example Structural, Functional/Non-Functional, Behavioural, Regression and Exploratory testing across Unit, Integration, System and Performance stages. Investigation of issues, and defect recording.
- To work within test, design and development standards by actively participate in reviews, methodologies and evolving processes while providing the right degree of challenge to ensure quality.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of core system and processes, and how those systems and processes interact (end-to-end testing).
6 month contract starting ASAP
Rate negotiable DOE
Please read the job and person specifications linked here. Please forward a CV to Careers@lumiradx.co.uk
Applications from overseas candidates will only be considered if they already have a valid UK work visa.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.