Website Generation Digital
Generation Digital a fast paced SaaS reseller requires a tenacious software sales professional to fuel growth for their workplace technology and consultancy business.
This is a pure new business software and consulting sales role targeting UK Mid-Market and Enterprise accounts with workplace technology solutions from world leading software companies including Asana, Facebook (Workplace), Google, Netskope and Zoom.
You will have the opportunity to directly impact the performance of the organisation and ultimately help us scale the business. This is an exciting role where you will be responsible for building and nurturing deep relationships with prospects, customers and the sales teams within our software partners. There is huge potential for you to develop your career both within the company and the wider software and consulting industry.
- Consistently exceed your sales quota by retaining, growing and prospecting clients within UK mid-market and Enterprise accounts
- Identify new business opportunities through a high level of outbound activity, engaging and building relationships with senior executives within organisations to advise them on how our solutions can assist them with their mission-critical priorities (this will be done remotely using email, marketing, phone, campaigns, referrals, LinkedIn, etc)
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with the software partner’s sales team
- Qualifying opportunities: you will need to gain an understanding of prospective customer’s needs and pain points to communicate the value of using the software while also qualifying budget, timescales, authority, etc
- Effectively structure, write, deliver proposals, presentations, software demos and overcome objections (linking the features and benefits to the client’s requirements)
- Direct the sales cycle process engaging other resources, such as Solutions Architects and Consultants as needed
- Work with our software partners and marketing to develop and execute sales campaigns
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to continue the development of best practices and new prospecting techniques
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- A proven track record in software sales with the passion and enthusiasm to take on a new challenge.
- Entrepreneurial – you can map out what needs to be done to get the outcome, you’re self-directed and always deliver.
- Superb communicator – you build excellent relationships through your strong phone presence and excellent written language capability.
- Agile Learner – you can pick up and explain new product ideas and processes to business decision makers.
- Fast – you are used to a fast-paced environment and challenging workload.
- Tools proficient, we are heavy users of SaaS tools to increase productivity (training will be provided)
- A degree level qualification or equivalent experience is also required.
Rewards & Benefits
- £45,000 + commission (up to £90,000)
- Start-up culture – we work as a highly collaborative team in a results-oriented culture, focussed on clients, our partners and growth
- World class partners (and training) – we work closely with the world’s leading software companies and have access to their training resources
- Interesting projects – we work with both progressive enterprise and high growth mid-market clients, transforming their digital workplace
- Accelerated personal/career development – we offer you the opportunity to take on responsibility, challenge your skills and really move the needle
- Regular stuff – Flexible working, competitive salary and benefits
Generation Digital (www.gend.co) is a workplace technology consultancy on a mission to transform how work gets done. We help leaders and their teams define a digital strategy, deploy technology platforms, and adopt new ways of working.
We have experience in Digital Workplace Strategy, Remote Working, Cloud Security, Video Conferencing, Work Management and Frontline Worker solutions. Our strategy is built on best of breed technology platforms and partnerships with Asana, Google, Netskope, Okta, Slack, Workplace from Facebook, and Zoom.
We are proud to work with global companies including major brands such as Arrow Global, Colgate, ED&F Man, Heathrow, HSBC, Metropolitan Police Service, Royal Mail, TOG, Tui Group and United Utilities.
To make an application:
Please note you will be redirected to an external website called Unlocking Potential to complete the application.
Please click Apply and upload your CV and cover letter in one document. This should ideally be in a PDF format.
Closing date: September 14th 2020
To apply for this job please visit jobs.unlocking-potential.co.uk.