FibreCRM is now actively recruiting for a Software Support Technician role at our Falmouth office (based at Tremough Innovation Centre), and would welcome CV`s from interested candidates.
As the market leader in providing integrated CRM for Accountants, our passion is to Make Accountants Lives Easier.
Based in Tremough Innovation Centre (on the University Campus in Penryn), the FibreCRM team is passionate and committed to our clients, some of whom are top 100 accountancy firms. We believe ours is a fantastic working environment, and hope to find a software support superstar to join us!
We would very much like to hear from you if you have experience and skills in the following areas:
- System Upgrades (Server & CRM)
- Responding to Server Issues
- Liaising with our Server Supplier Support Desk
- Responding to Incoming Customer Contact (Phone and Email)
- Day to Day IT Maintenance Tasks
- Product Testing
- Previous/Current Experience within a Technical / IT Support role
- Technical Awareness and “Know-How”
- Past / Current Role(s) should be Technical / IT focussed
- Comfortable when Engaging with Internal and External Customers
- Good Telephone Manner
- Strong Grammatical / Writing (Email etc) skills
Working as part of a small but highly efficient team within an agile development environment, you will need to be adaptable, open minded, flexible and always have a view of the bigger picture. FibreCRM has a set of core values to which every member of the team commits and adheres to, none of which is more important than “Always do the Right Thing”.
This is a full time and permanent position, offering a competitive salary. The FibreCRM team works from 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Please email email@example.com outlining why you are applying for this role, with your CV attached.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org