Do you love to be challenged to learn new things? Are you the go-to web person in your current role? Would you like to be?
We are looking to strengthen our team with a full stack developer who loves being part of the whole project lifecycle, from initial sketch to final handover.
Our team is relatively small but we are growing fast, and already have an international client base including major publishers and one of the world’s leading computer security firms.
If this is the role for you, you will need to be educated to degree level or equivalent and have the following skills:
- C# and ASP.NET
- Database including MySQL and SQL Server
- Familiar with a CMS (ideally Umbraco, but anything accepted)
- Experience of source control tools like GIT
- Innate understanding of the fundamentals of the internet (from 503s to certificates)
- Flexible approach backed up by willingness to work across the stack.
- Rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in is a must.
The following skills are not essential, but they will really make your application stand out:
- .NET Core experience
- Devops experience
- Continuous integration / deployment experience using tools such as Jenkins, TeamCity, Octupus, Visual Studio Team Services, etc.
- Experience of working in a SCRUM/Agile environment
To be eligible for this job, you must be eligible to work in the UK and be willing to work from our office in Pool, Redruth, Cornwall.
Salary will be dependent on experience and expertise and will be up to £40k per year.
All candidates must show and evidence a high level of education and training and must have at least a degree (or equivalent).
This is a full-time permanent position, working 37.5 hours per week.
Please apply through our website.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.