Job: Headforwards: UI Developer: POSITION CLOSED
Headforwards are an exciting outsource software development company based in Cornwall, South West England. Cornwall is famous for its beaches, rugged coastline and spectacular cuisine.
It is also fast becoming well known for its software development. The 2016 Tech Nation report has recognised it as the 2nd fastest growing tech hub in the UK.
The successful candidate will be joining an organisation that has a well established company culture that revolves around valuing people and being an effective team.
Take a look at the Headforwards Team Adventures Page for an idea of what they get up to.
Headforwards are looking for a UI Developer to join a new team working on a product that supports some of the most vulnerable children and adults in the UK. It is marketed to a UK local government authorities and various NHS bodies.
You will be working as part of a team and will be supporting them to reach their performance goals. Mentoring and providing advice when necessary.
- A passion for producing intuitive, easy to use software
- Proven experience in a development role for commercial web based software applications on both desktop and mobile platforms
- Strong understanding of accessibility standards (including W3C) and implementation
- Expert knowledge of interface and interaction design
- Experience with UX best practice as well as wire framing/ prototyping tools
Other benefits of working at Headforwards:
- Enhanced company pension
- Fun monthly team socials (Beach BBQ’s, Laser Tag, Film screenings, Rugby trips etc)
- End of summer company festival – Headstock
- Fresh fruit
- Coffee club
- Optional Japanese lessons
- Lunchtime robot club
- Corporate gym membership rates
- Child care vouchers
- Salary sacrifice bike scheme
The working week is Monday- Friday
0900 -1730 with a one hour lunch break
Near Redruth, Cornwall
Approx £20,000 – £40,000 depending on experience.
This is a “Rolling Recruitment Programme” and the closing date for this vacancy is the last day of March 2017.
How to Apply:
Please fill in this online application form.
Any employment agency or person who submits a CV to Headforwards does so with the understanding that it becomes the property of Headforwards for the purposes of recruitment. Headforwards will have the right to hire that applicant without paying any fee to the submitting party.