Welcome to Software Cornwall’s event calendar, here you can find out about upcoming educational, networking and conference events being run by our members and the community.
If you would like to list your event please join Software Cornwall. Register here for membership to create your login and join our community. If you have any issues adding your event please email email@example.com
- This event has passed.
Coronavirus Webinar: Employment issues – the next phase
Thursday April 30Free
This webinar will address a range of employment issues relating to the next phase in the Government’s response to coronavirus. The focus will be on the planning for a return to operational health and getting ready for the challenges that may arise.
With a focus on planning for a return to operational health and getting ready for the challenges that may arise. The webinar agenda will include:
Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS)
- Short overview on the evolving guidance in relation to the scheme
- Summary of key points in relation to successfully claiming the furlough grant
- Advice on ending furlough
- Consulting with employees who remain on furlough
Getting employees back to work
- Health and safety considerations
- How to respond to complaints, grievances or stress related absence arising in relation to returning to work
- A reminder of options for employees who are shielding, who are sick and who have caring responsibilities
- How to respond to economic pressures
- Making changes to the workforce including:
- Collective consultation
- Fair redundancy procedures
- Making changes to pay, terms and conditions
- Motivating employees to stay engaged in challenging times
Karen Bates and James Collings will lead the session providing useful insights and practical take away points for those with HR and People responsibilities to consider.