Welcome to Software Cornwall’s event calendar, here you can find out about upcoming educational, networking and conference events being run by our members and the community.
If you would like to list your event please join Software Cornwall. Register here for membership to create your login and join our community. If you have any issues adding your event please email email@example.com
BODMIN – CYBER SECURITY BREAKFAST BRIEFING
Wednesday March 18 @ 8:30 AM - 11:30 AMFree
PKF Francis Clark cyber security breakfast briefings are designed to provide practical advice on how to protect your business, what you should do after an attack, hear about the latest scams and recent real life case studies. This event is aimed at business owners and IT directors/managers in SME businesses.
Current cyber threats to SMEs
- Police Cyber Officers from forces across the South and South West look at recent trends and scams
- Each venue will hear from their regional police officer
- Examples of social engineering and fraud in banking
- How can businesses protect their online banking?
- Each venue will hear from a banking professional from their region
A view from PKF Francis Clark
- Live hack demonstration