In April, Falmouth University helped to launch the South West Creative Technology Network, a £6.4m government-backed, 3-year project to help boost the creative technology sector in our region.
On June 22nd we are unveiling the details of the project and how you can apply as an Industrial Fellow to the fund to develop your innovation ideas:
- £15k funding to buyout teaching time to allow you to take a deep dive into one of our three major themes: immersion (year 1), automation (year 2) and data (Year 3).
- Up to £30k is available to support the development of prototypes.
- Collaboration with the Universities in the scheme and private sector specialists across the South-West to explore new ideas and opportunities using new or existing technologies.
- Our Industrial Fellowships will allow you to explore new applications of creative industries technology.
- Work with Producers at Kaleider and Watershed.
- Project starts with the Immersion topic in October 2018.
To find out more information about the fund and how you can apply to be part of this exciting new venture you can book your tickets online.